Nowadays there is a rapidly increasing demand for legal experts, who are able to cope with legal aspects and cultural dimensions of European integration and globalization. Our Master courses prepare to meet the criteria of international legal experts.
After completing the European Legal Practice Joint Master Programme, students will have acquired:
• Knowledge in different legal cultures and their legal rules;
• Experience in applying different legal rules;
• Intercultural competences by studying in foreign countries, learning different languages and adjusting into teams of international students;
• Self-responsibility by selecting and pursuing an individual research subject;
• Team competences by cooperating with other students in multicultural study groups.
Our alumni are employed at internationally operating law firms, international organizations including UN and EU, NGOs, private enterprises and universities.